Two Prime Ready to Build View Lots in Castle Rock CO
One Lot Will Sell ABSOLUTE – Regardless of Price!
Don’t Miss this Opportunity to Own These Magnificent Lots in an Upscale Castle Rock Community for a Fraction of Its Value!
Auction: Friday May 11, 2012 @ 11:07 AM
Preview: Saturday May 5, 2012 from 11:00 – 1:00 PM
It’s All About Lifestyle
Come build your custom home in beautiful, tranquil Castle Rock. Castle Rock (population approximately 50,000) is well known for its top rated schools and wide open spaces. This town has a strong sense of community and is a wonderful place to raise a family.
Castle Rock is within easy commuting distance to Denver and Colorado Springs. You’ll be able to leave the city and come home to quiet, scenic comfort and an unparalleled quality of life in one of the most desirable towns in the country.
You’ll be surrounded by stunning mountain and canyon views, natural rock ridges & outcroppings, and mature trees. Outdoor living and recreational opportunities abound – there are over 400 acres of parks and over 50 miles of trails, the Red Hawk Ridge municipal golf course, and the Hidden Mesa open space.
The historic downtown area is quaint and charming with everything from boutiques to gourmet food, to department stores at the Outlets Mall at the edge of town. The small town charm, beautiful views and unique culture attract more than 2,500 new residents annually.
Come invest in one of these prime Castle Rock parcels now – buy for a fraction of the value and join those who are fortunate to live and thrive in this amazing Colorado town!
BEAUTY & PRIVACY, AMAZING VIEWS
Imagine coming home to your custom home in Castle Rock. Ready to buy and build or buy and hold, these gorgeous parcels offers beautiful mountain and canyon views - all within easy driving distance of Denver and Colorado Springs.
HIGH QUALITY NEIGHBORHOODS
The thoughtful placement and design of lots offers privacy in and a true feeling of being away from it all, while being close to everything you need. These homesites are located in quality developments that were planned with upscale custom homes in mind.
BUY AND BUILD – OR BUY AND HOLD
These stunningly beautiful one plus acre home sites are not only gorgeous, they are a good investment. With serene mountain and canyon views, this is some of the most beautiful land in the Castle Rock area, with mature trees, rock outcroppings, and abundant wildlife. Some see for yourself why Castle Rock is one of the most sought after places to live in the U.S.
BOTH LOTS AT A GLANCE:
• Upscale community
• Beautiful mountain and canyon views
• Gorgeous rock outcroppings
• Town water and sewer
• Top rated Douglas County school system
• Walking distance to local schools
• Abundant wildlife
• Wild and private environment yet close to everything
• District Water Fees paid
• No building timeframe
Lot #1: 7344 Weaver Circle, Castle Rock, CO 80104
Beautiful parcel in Eagle’s Perch with Castlewood Ranch Estates is ready for you to build your custom home. Located on a quiet street, this property features mountain views, and you can see Castlewood Canyon State Park and Franktown in the distance. A gentle slope allows for a walkout basement. At over one acre, this lot is the largest lone on the street. You can buy and build or buy and hold, as there is no timeframe for building on this lot.
Eagle's Perch with Castlewood Ranch Estates
LOT 9 BLOCK 2 CASTLEWOOD RANCH 2 PARCEL 7
State parcel number - 2507-094-04-003
LOT SIZE: 1.349 acres – largest one on the street!
Minimum Size: 2,200 finished S/F for a ranch home above grade
2,800 finished S/F for a two story home
Gentle slope allows for a walk out basement
$5000 in district water fees already paid
Estimated 2012 Taxes: $1410.00
Lot #2: 7483 Upton Court, Castle Rock, CO 80104
This beautiful treed lot is secluded and private, located at the very end of a cul-de-sac on a quiet street in an upscale Castlewood Ranch Estates. It is over an acre in size and backs up to open space, and features unique canyon views and abundant wildlife. The views from this property are simply magnificent – you can see Castlewood Canyon State Park and Franktown in the distance. You can buy and build or buy and hold, as there is no timeframe for building on this lot.
LOT 8 BLOCK 2 CASTLEWOOD RANCH 2 PARCEL 10
State parcel number - 2507-094-03-013
Beautiful treed lot
End of cul-de-sac location
Required HOA fencing in back of lot already installed
Minimum Size: 2,200 S/F for a ranch home (above grade, 35’ max height)
Sewer ejector required (due to lot topography)
Home will require indoor fire sprinklers
No blasting in certain areas of the lot (see builder’s topo plan)
Golden Eagle nesting period – possible building restrictions
$5000 in district water fees already paid
Estimated 2012 Taxes: $2037.00
Castle Rock in the Media
Family Circle ranked Castle Rock No. 1 in the nation in its list of the “Best Ten Towns for Families” in August 2010.*
Money magazine ranked Castle Rock No. 19 in the nation in its list of the “100 Best Places to Live in America" September 2011.**
Forbes magazine ranked Castle Rock No. 5 in their article “America’s 25 Best Places to Move” in July 2009.***
SchoolDigger.com ranked Douglas County School District No.1 in the Denver Metropolitan Area in 2009.****
Douglas County School District provides public primary and secondary education with fourteen schools in Castle Rock:
Public Elementary Schools
• Castle Rock Elementary School (Grades K-6)
• Clear Sky Elementary School (K-6)
• Flagstone Elementary School (K-6)
• Meadow View Elementary School (K-6)
• Renaissance Expeditionary Magnet School (K-6)
• Rock Ridge Elementary School (K-6)
• Soaring Hawk Elementary School (K-6)
• South Street Elementary School (K-6)
• Academy Charter School (K-8)
Public Middle Schools
• Castle Rock Middle School (7-8)
• Mesa Middle School (7-8)
• Rocky Heights Middle School (6-8)
Public High Schools
• Castle View High School (9-12)
• Douglas County High School (9-12)
• Daniel C. Oakes High School (9-12), alternative school
• Woodlands Academy (1-8) website
• Valor High School
Castle Rock has been recognized by a number of national periodicals:
• Money magazine ranked Castle Rock No. 19 in the nation in its list of the “100 Best Places to Live in America" September 2011 . Ranking methodology was based on job growth, home affordability, safety, school quality, health care, arts and leisure, diversity and several ease-of-living criteria.
• Family Circle magazine ranked Castle Rock No. 1 in the nation in its list of the “10 Best Towns for Families," August 2010. The article shares the results of the magazine’s quest to identify "the best communities across the country that combine big-city opportunities with suburban charm" and "an ideal blend of affordable houses, good jobs, top-rated schools, wide-open spaces and a lot less stress."  This is Castle Rock's second time making Family Circle's top ten list. In the August 2007 issue Castle Rock was ranked No. 9.
• Forbes magazine named Castle Rock No. 5 of “America's 25 Best Places To Move,” 7 July 2009 
• Money magazine ranked Douglas County No. 5 in the United States for “Job Growth over the Last Eight Years”. (Towns include Castle Rock, Parker, Stonegate, Lone Tree, and Highlands Ranch), 18 August 2009 
• American City Business Journals (ACBJ) ranked Douglas County No. 4 in the nation for “Quality of Life,” May 2004 
• Denver Business Journal reported that Castle Rock was ranked No. 6 on Gadberry Group’s list of "2008 High-Growth Areas in the United States". 9 January 2009 
• SchoolDigger.com ranked Douglas County School District No.1 in the Denver Metropolitan Area and No.12 in Colorado based on 2009 test scores. (School district rankings were determined by averaging the rankings of individual schools within each of the 122 districts evaluated). Source: National Center for Education Statistics, U.S. Dept of Education, and Colorado Department of Education.