NORTH HIGHWAY 191, MOAB UT
- Rare Business Opportunity: 12.41 acres on busy highway 191 North of global tourist destination Moab, Utah
- Total acreage in A.C. zone with many tourist related commercial uses permitted
- Potential site of closest motel to Canyonlands and Arches national Parks, Dead Horse Point State Park and Canyonlands Field Airport.
- Stunning LaSal Mountains, red rock mesas and through arch views from this flat easily developed property
- Existing commercial grade well in pristine Navajo aquifer
- Preliminary on-site wastewater engineering completed
- Approved State of Utah water rights application
- Convenient county road access from highway 191 with turn lane
- Multitude of recreational activities accessed directly from property; mountain biking, ATV, horseback, hiking, rock climbing, etc.
- Surrounded by Federal and State lands
- Strong economic forecasts for Moab area
ACRES: 12.41 - Presently assessed, for property tax purposes “Vacant Land”
Electricity located in rear of property
Telephone located on HWY 191
Water – private well *see supporting documents BURIED HATCHET RANCH, TRACT BLASAL MOUNTAIN LOOP ROAD, MOAB UT
- 42 Acres with underlying density of 5 lots within an estate sized lot subdivision.
- Fully protected by covenants
- Water rights included for irritation from Horse Creek and culinary use from 1,800 foot deep well in sweet water aquifer.
- Private road access year round
- Unparalleled 15 plus mile views including eight mountain ranges. Views unlike anything in the West
- Expansive red rock views overlook all of CanyonLands National Park
- User friendly climate at 7,500 foot elevation.
- May subdivide *See supporting documents
ACRES: 42 - Presently assessed, for property tax purposes, as “Greenbelt”
Electricity underground - is available on Tract C on Hawkeye Lane
Water private water company – private well *See provided documents